Monday, July 7, 2008

Peace, Quiet and Painting

I put Kenny and Pat on the plane to Las Vegas yesterday. I drove the rest of the way home - unloaded the van, watered the garden, got take out from the Italian place, and zoned on TV - They arrived late but safe and sound - Kenny said the suite was wonderful! They were headed to Harrah's for food and to see Ricky's band. After a good night's sleep I'm ready to start my 3 days of "whatever"! I do have to unpack, do my laundry, deposit the check, go to the grocery store but after that I'm going to try and paint a LOT. It's going to be hot so my little basement studio will feel nice and cool. I'm itching to do a great big painting - haven't done on of those in a while but I don't know what to do so I've got to think and do some research. We had a slow but fun weekend for the 4th in Columbus and we all cooked out on Saturday. That was nice to do. Dehra and I have so much fun together and I'm so glad she is working with me now. She is becoming a dear friend and just having a "chick" to hang with is great. I meant to take pictures of the cook out but forgot to do it! Pat had an early meeting for his convention and I told Kenny to sleep in and order room service for breakfast! He deserves it! It's going to 112 degrees in Vegas today so I know I would NOT go outside that hotel! So, off I go - just me and the girls until Thursday.......

Best of My Day........not sure yet - not out of bed!

1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

Bill is going to Las Vegas too - he will leave on Tuesday next week!! Love you.