Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thunderstorm

I waited all evening for this thunderstorm and boy now it's popping!!! We're getting some wonderful rain for my garden and flowers and hopefully it will cool things off. Tatiana does NOT like thunder so she is right beside me and shaking. Matilda is stretched out on the bed - nothing bothers her! I stayed home all day and worked in my studio. I worked on cigar boxes today and finished a couple of canvas paintings. I don't have pics yet but will soon. My toe is better and so is my little finger!! Although my finger is still crooked but at least it's not broken. Got to do the laundry tomorrow and pack for Columbus. Oh, I love thunderstorms - I would be out in the yard except that there is a LOT of lightning too - I don't think I need that much engery flowing thru my body!

Best of My Day - listening to the rolling thunder!!

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

My beuatiful cigar box went victim to Ebbie's chewing habit a few weeks back. Now she loves to smell G-pa's pipe! She's addicted! (just kidding) We had a bit of a storm but not enough rain. Jack hid under G-ma's arm. Jack is allergic to thunder.

Christy said...

Mmmm. Lovely! I plan to post about our rain here in just a few minutes....