Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Painted Cigar Boxes

A still life from my Garden I hope to paint...
I can't seem to keep up with the cigar boxes! I either sell them or give them as gifts so I painted a few yesterday. Also, I cooked my first squash from the garden - yummmm - can't wait for the tomatoes to get ripe. I also picked a bouquet from the garden and set up a still life to paint. I love my flowers and would like to plant a whole garden of them. I guess I get that from my grandmother Green who had a "field" of Shasta Daisies - my favorite. It's off to the vet today for Matilda's yearly shots. She won't be happy so I'll have to get her a special toy! It's nice and cool this morning but they say it's gonna get "Hot" again! But we sure are enjoying our attic fan at night - the fresh cool air - love it. I don't have any idea why I am up this early -woke up at 9:30 so I'll be sleepy around 4 pm! Gotta get going so happy hump day!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh - I ADORE that photo!

60ish and Glad said...

I love the photo too. I love (orr loved) my cigar box. Ebbie ate it. If I had not just spent $2000 saving her life I would have killed her.