Friday, June 13, 2008

In Columbus

We drove down last night in the "cool" and that was nice. We also had a little rain on the way which cooled things off even more. We both got a good night's sleep and it's hot but there is a little breeze so it's not bad out here on the deck. Pat brought me an envelope with money last night - whoopie - I sold two cigar boxes last week so I'm going to my favorite shoe store - Shoe Time - Christy - (out toward the hospital)!!!!! I'm determined to have a good week-end here - sometimes I don't like being here but I'm going to be nice - HA - and enjoy the nice people who come to see us. Why am I alergic to small towns and rednecks???? Maybe I can find something to take nice pictures of too. I'm headed to SC on Monday for 3 days and looking forward to spending time with Mother and Daddy. I'm off for an adventure today - new shoes makes you sing better!!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I agree that new shoes make you sing better. They make you do everything better!
I am still trying to make my way over to Shoe Time here, but fully intend to get me a pair of black shoes like your gold ones before I head to Boston :)