Thursday, March 20, 2008

Surgery in the Morning

OK, ONE more time - the left knee this time and I'll be glad to get it over with. Surgery is at noon and my Dear Mother is here to take care of me. Kenny and the Boys have to go to Columbus so I'm taking the weekend off and being "babied" by my mother!!! Last time I had the right knee down and did an art show and worked 2 nights 2 days after surgery - Not going there again! But I will be back at Beluga next friday and saturday - maybe not in my 4" heels but then again - who knows???? I really hope this is the last surgery I need for a while - I've had enough in the last 2 years! I'll try and post sometime this weekend but I plan to sleep alot and chill on Vicadon! But I promise no photo's of the knee>.........

Best of My Day: My Mommy coming to take care of me....

1 comment:

Christy said...

Goodness! I hope everything went well :) Love and best wishes, dear Nana!