Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day after Surgery

The Old "Frozen Peas" for knee!!!!!
Granny taking care of the "Girls"

Yesterday I had no pain but a lot of pain pills! Today I got up and felt fine but waited too long to eat breakfast and take my pill! Ouch! But I iced my knee and rested so it's still pretty easy. Mother and I decided we would go out for an early dinner. We went right up the street to Norman's Landing and had a wonderful shrimp dinner. It was a treat for both of us. It has been a fun weekend - I don't when my mother and I have had this kind of time together. It's been great and of course she has taken very good care of me. I've had lots and lots of calls from friends and that is always nice too. Kenny will home tomorrow and and I can also take a shower tomorrow too - yeah. Next week will be a little tough especially when my "Mommy" goes home but I'm still so glad to have had this done.





Best of my Day: A Mommy and Me Weekend

3 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

That's pretty funny with the peas on the knees. Now go read my blog...I wrote something.

Christy said...

Family-size peas, huh? Girl, your legs are the little part of you :)

60ish and Glad said...

So it is Sunday and you STILL feel bad. So sorry! Lord - hurry her through this difficult time!!