Thursday, March 13, 2008

Doctors and Artists!

"Cat on a Bench"
Oil on Canvas
After TWO Doctor appointments this week I'm ready for the weekend and actually got a couple of painting days in. I only finished one painting that I start over a year ago. But I've got several in the "works" right now plus some cigar boxes. Monday I had my MRI on my knee then my regular checkup on Wednesday. Now I finally go back to Dr. A on Monday and hopefully he will work me in on his surgery schedule. I want to get this over with and be without pain for a while. It was a beautiful day today 75 degrees and Matilda and Tatiana wanted just to run in the yard. Also, I spray painted my bird feeder that I built a few weeks ago and hung it in my garden. We'll got feed the birdies in the morning - didn't want them to high from the spray paint!!! We are suposed to have storms tomorrow and saturday and while we still needs lots and lots of rain I'll be holding Tatiana when it thunders because she gets so scared. We have a very busy weekend - along with performing at Beluga we are doing an hour long show at 6 on Saturday for a great charity "Enable" and I have donated an art piece plus have 4 more up for silent auction. So I could make a little money this weekend on the art - hope so. This week has just flown by so let the fun begin.



Best o My Day: Painting.......

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hope you guys fared OK with all that rough weather up there! Lovin' the paintings....keep it coming :)