Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Already Tuesday

"Martini Cigar Bar"
Oil Painting on Cigar Box
I know I missed a few days but it's already almost the middle of the week. And welcome to Georgia in the springtime - we had snow flurries yesterday and it will be 70 tomorrow and 75 by friday. And who knows - maybe snow next week! This is why we don't change over our closets until April or even May! I'm doing better and can even walk a little on my knee. It still hurts but I can already tell a difference. Today, I finally cleaned out my "jewelry" chest. Lots of junk and some pieces I just could not let go of (Old or sentimental) but Emma has a gallon baggie full of treasure! I've got to figure out what shoes to wear to Beluga this weekend.......Silver High Top Tenny Shoes??????mmmmmmm And I need to paint a little tomorrow (got to get down the steps) and the girls really need a bath - wait - I'm supposed to take it easy this week. Lettuce needs to be planted, another bird feeder built, prepare dirt for garden, oh the list's I have in my head! And that's probably where they will stay for now. I did finish a cigar box for Belloo's last week - we ARE a Martini Cigar Bar - and I think I need a Martini right now! That's it for now - I think I'll think about all my lists and go to sleep!!!

Best of My Day: Touching jewelry that Grandmother wore.....

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

I tell ya' the more you HAVE to lay around, the more there is to do. It grows like bunnies give birth - or it hits you like a swamr of lovebugs that appear out of no where. Keep being careful. Thinking of you this week.

Christy said...

Be good, now. Not too much hobblin' around. The box looks great.
And I'm with ya when it comes to lists in the head! Whew! I wish I could dump some of mine out!