Monday, December 10, 2007

A visit from our friend

Pat Juneau came in for a visit this past week. He was our guitar player who Kenny has played with for 31 years! Kenny first introduced me to Pat in Houston and I immediately wanted him in the band. He is a special soulful singer and I learned so much from him. We had a lot of laughs and memories and made some more! Friends are so important in our lives and we have had two very important people visit us in the last month. Rick and Pat were with us a large part of our careers and we treasure them. We also had a great weekend at Beluga and now it's on with the Christmas Season. We are in a record breaking "heat wave" for 3 days and it is so weird! 76 degrees is just so not right in December. There is a cold front on the way for the weekend and I'll be back in the Christmas feeling!

Best of My Day: Having our friend Pat here for good times!

No comments: