Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Last Week before Christmas

I finished Kenny's Christmas shopping except for his Ipod and we're going to go look at that tomorrow. And now I just need some little stuff for my mother and I'm done. I've been out every day this week and I would love a day at home - oops, I have to work the next two nights so there is no rest until sunday! I'm really trying to get everything done this week because I do love to have non stressful week before Christmas. Of course, we have the Vining Club party next thursday then to Columbus for the weekend so there's not much time! Kenny did take off this evening and we went to the Mall - believe me, this is the ONLY time I will go to the mall this year. But I had looked everywhere I normally do for a New Year's Eve Dress and NOTHING! I can't believe I finally found the Perfect Dress at Macy's! When all else fails, go to Macy's - it's not the NYC store but close! It's a long silver dress and I'm so glad I found it. I'm tired of Black and this is perfect. And the theme at the Country Club where we are playing is "Monte Carolo New Year's Eve" so it looks "Old" Hollywood! No pics yet because I had to try it on with black socks - HA - but when I get the whole outfit ready there will be pics along with Kenny in his Tux - ALL the guys will wear tux that night! Now I'm getting in the mood and de-stressing! I also got all my Art Tiles ready tonight also to give out at Beluga. I'm beginning to feel like Santa Claus and I like it. And I WILL wear my Santa Suit on Saturday night at Beluga. So let's begin the last week before Christmas - the girls are bathed and smell so good, my shopping is almost done, got the NYEve Dress, so HO HO HO!!!!!

No comments: