Sunday, December 16, 2007

I can finally Post This!




I have been waiting to post this because Kristy reads my blog! This is one of my favorite paintings I have done. It's little "Zoey" and she is as sweet as she looks. Kristy took care of me when I had my surgery this year and her and Zoey spent the weekend with us. We would all pile in the bed along with Matilda Mae and Tatiana. So I got to give it to her last night at Beluga. We had a great weekend too and I wore my Santa suit last night. And FINALLY it's getting cold again - suposed to be 25 degrees tonight - yeah - whoopee - I feel a cozy fire, blankies, snuggle dogs and hot chocolate! Merry Christmas Baby Girl!!!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Awwww - precious!

60ish and Glad said...

Claiborne, THis is one of your best ever. IT is so much like her. YOu have captured the cuteness in her eyes.