Thursday, December 20, 2007

A really nice Day

Kenny is feeling a little better and I actually sorta took the day off. I did cook us breakfast (at 1 pm) of french toast and bacon which Kenny felt like eating. Then I just messed around in the house and enjoyed the cloudy day with all my Christmas lights on. I brushed the girls hair and put in red and green bows, got my new outfit and jewelry ready for the gig. Then I took a little "kitty nap" during Oprah. Kenny was hungry again (that means he's getting better) so I made us a nice dinner. Watched a little TV then made homemade Cheese Biscuits. These are one of my favorite things in the world and this is my mother's recipe. Cleaned everything up and now just enjoying the quiet time. Man, this was a great day! Tomorrow start the marathon gig weekend but I'm looking forward to it. Mother and Daddy will get here on Christmas Eve and we'll enjoy another couple days of quiet before the next wave of busy time. It's nice to take a day and enjoy the season............

Best of My Day .....Baking cheese biscuits and eating them right out of the oven!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Mmmmm. Cheese biscuits. Full of wonderful yums that I'm not allowed to have. But I can dream about them.....

60ish and Glad said...

Hmmm... Cheese biscuits...my favorite!!