Thursday, December 6, 2007

A sore throat and Christmas Shopping!

Not a very good combination but I did get some shopping done. I actually found a couple of books I think My Daddy will enjoy at Borders. That is usually the hardest part - finding a book he does not already have! And I found a great Christmas PJ set to wear Christmas Day and I don't plan on getting out of them all day! I look forward to a quiet day with Kenny, Tatiana, Matilda Mae and My Mom and Dad. With all the maddess going on before Christmas it's nice to take a breath and enjoy the moment. We've got a lot going on right now with extra gigs and band stuff. And I hate this sore throat - that usually never happens to me and I sure hope it's better by the weekend. My Baby Girl (Kristy) is 30 years old today and I want to wish her a Happy Happy Birthday! I know there is a great party going on in Buckhead but Mama can only do that 2 nights a week - I'm getting too old! I wrapped presents tonight and cooked chicken for the doggies - chop it up, put in in my food saver and freeze it - makes it easy! Kenny and Pat left for Columbus with LeBron and Arthur. I just didn't want to go and try to work 4 nights and I think they will have a good show and a good time. Just hope they have a good crowd. Now hopefully a good night's sleep and feeling better tomorrow!

Best of My Day: Wrapping Christmas presents and putting them under the tree!

No comments: