Friday, December 28, 2007

Getting ready for the Big Weekend


OK friday is upon us (after a night's sleep) and here we go. Two nights at Beluga for the pre-New Year's Eve then a big Band Cook off on sunday with friends and on Monday New Year's Eve at the St Ives Country Club. I got to stay home today (yeah) and rest a little. Kenny went to pick up LeBron and Darrin and Lauren joined us for a little rehersal. I worked on my cigar boxes (taking the labels off) while they went over some songs then we went over some together. We're ready for New Year's and I hope we have a good friday and saturday at Beluga. So Get Ready cause here we come......


Best of My Day: A clean house with Christmas Lights still shining and friends......

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

Sounds like a blast. Wish I could come with all that great music talent. Remeber to be careful with that shoulder!!!!

Christy said...

WooHoo! Have fun!