Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Baby Great Nephew

Just a short post to say we have a new Great Nephew today. Nolan came 8 weeks early so we are all praying hard for him and Mama Mindy and of course Papa Joe. He is breathing on his own and that is a good sign right now. Very Tiny - somewhere around 3 pounds. We are blessed. This is also the anniversary of Kenny's wreck that was horrible. On this day every year I say a prayer of thanks for Kenny and he is alive and well. Nothing much going on around here except work and in need a vacation really bad. We are planning to some how fit in a camping trip close to home in Sept. The weather is getting cooler and everyone knows I'm soooo happy about that. I did finish another "smoke ring" and wrist warmers for Mel's birthday this weekend - didn't post a picture because I figure everyone has seen that on enough! Oh, also, 5 years ago yesterday we brought our baby Tatiana to her forever home. I'll never forget that night - I don't think I slept at all! We had a good weekend at Beluga and a great show on saturday night. It's back to Belloo's for the month of September and hopefully cool enough to sit on the deck and just enjoy. We are going to rehearse and learn new songs (Prince, Tower of Power and Stevie Wonder so far) so that will be good. I still trying to knit every night a little and working on the christmas dish cloths too. I really need to paint tomorrow so hope to spend the day in the studio. I'm going to say my prayers for Baby Nolan and Mindy and try and get some much needed sleep!

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

He is so little and precious. He is 17 inches long and had all his legs feet and toes stretched upward as far as they would go. So proud of his mommy and Dad. Here we go again Nana - Thanksgiving will be fun. Get your rest!

Christy said...

Oooo! I can't wait for you to see him :) I didn't think I could love a baby that wasn't my own this much!