Friday, September 11, 2009

A Hell of a lot of Chili

Papa and Tatiana
Black Cherry Hair!!!

Wow - when you start with 12 pounds of Ground Beef and add all the other stuff you end up with about 8 gallon's of chili!!! I had to keep adding pots but I got it all done and in the freezer. We go to Columbus tomorrow and play the weekend then Monday night is Claiborne Monday Night Football Chili Night at Beloo's. I think I have enough chili for Fort Benning - I shoulda been a cook in the Army! And Kenny says it taste good too. I had a wonderful but short overnight in Sc with Mother and Daddy - he tried to be perky and did a pretty good job of it. He looked better this time and I loved seeing them. We had a great thunderstorm right before I drove back to Atlanta and as I left home I saw the most beautiful rainbow. Along with all the chili cooking today I did all my laundry, packed for the weekend, finished a red hat, cut my hair and dyed it really dark!!! I would say that is enough multi-tasking for today.....

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

That Tina Turner look is something else - but the Black Cherry lloks great! I am tired of my white/gray already. Maybe I am just tired! That's a great photo of Pappa and Tatiana.

Love ya. don't know when we will be going anywhere with daily trips to the hospital, otherwise we might have just surprised you and have some chili.....

Christy said...

I love the picture of you :) Can't believe how long your hair is already!