Tuesday, September 8, 2009

going to SC

The Girls have their "Fall" bows in after a bath
Tina Turner on the loose!!!

The girls and I are going to run up to SC tomorrow for an overnight visit with Granny and Papa - I just need to see them both so it will be a very quick trip. I have to get back and make Homemade Chili for next Monday's Belloo's Monday Night Football. Now realize I doubt I've ever watched an entire football game in my life and really has no desire too but I'm sponsering the Chili Night - we have some mighty big boys in Columbus and we need for them to DRINK at the bar so what better way than to serve hot chili with football!! I'm going to make it all here and freeze it - of course, got to save some out for the band this weekend too then on Monday we'll set it all up and have a party! I have no idea who is playing and really could give a rat's ass but hey - it's for Belloo's! And I love to cook my chili! Now, if I could just find a short little plaid "Catholic School Girl" skirt and tenny shoes - I could be the cheerleader - and OLD cheerleader but a cute one! HA HA ....So we had a very nice Labor Day - went to eat Chinese for lunch - WHAT - I wanted ribs!!! We came back and Kenny changed the "snares" on his snare drumn for the first time since we lived in Houston - over 24 years ago! He cleaned the hardward - tried to me to wire brush the screws but all of a sudden I decided that was the perfect time to give the girls a bath! I also changed around the living room furniture so I can have the perfect view of the fireplace (anticipating cold weather) and I put out fall decorations - yes, FALL - it's after Labor Day so no white shoes and I can to put out my pumpkins!!! Then I looked out and Kenny is cutting the grass so I go to help - can't let him love my tractor too much but by the time I got on it was almost dark. Trust me, you do not want to see the front yard!!! Back up for a nice Salmon Salad and French Bread dinner and I've taken my nite-nite pill so that's that......Oh, the scary picture at the bottom is me in Dehra's "Tina Turner" Wig - actually it looked better than the picture and everyone at the club loved it!! The dye job this week is gonna be dark!!! Happy Labor Day to all.......

1 comment:

Christy said...

You're crackin' me up. I cook for football too, even though I really don't care about the game. It's a good excuse for a pot of chili and some Fritos, though.
The girls look precious :)