Friday, September 25, 2009

And Kenny says he has NO help in the office!!!

Daddy's Helper's
It's such a hard life being a secretary!

Matilda says me and Froggie guard the front of Daddy's Desk


My I-cord Braclet



HA HA - just take a look at these "secretaries" that stay in their Daddy's office all day and all night. OK, so they bring their toys and play but still how in the world could Daddy get all his work done without them? Especially Tatiana, as you can see how she "looks up" to her Daddy while he is working. Kenny texted me to come in and take a look and I got the camera and she's still laying there!! Ah, the love of a dog! Now, I'm REALLY REALLY tired of sweating and it feeling like I'm in Florida!!! Come on now, it's almost my birthday and it's always cool on my birthday. So go away you humid 80's and come on 50's!!! I keep looking longingly - is that a word? - in my closet at my velvet sweat suits and cute little jackets and boots. And that's all I'm doing - looking! I can't wear white (gads, it's after Labor Day) and anything that looks like fall I'm going to sweat like a pig - I guess I'll just go to work in my "Birthday Suit" - oops, I don't think we have a lincense for that plus I would run off all the customers! We're off to Columbus for the big Birthday weekend - even though it's Tuesday I celebrate a "season" - take note Emma. I have no idea what we are doing on Tuesday- Kenny is swamped with paper work we - I'll settle for a drive to the mountains if it's cooler there. On a good note - yeah - whoopie - Fall TV is back which means I had a great 2 hour Grey's and knitting time. Now that I actually knit something this TV season will be a lot more fun. I sure need to get better at it - actually I need a class from Master Christy - I STILL cannot figure out those double pointed needles - we'll try again Thanksgiving. I am hooked on "I-cord's" and of course tried to make jewelry out of it - I like the braclet and I made a necklace tonight - it's drying now. OK - happy Fall - it's official now except for the temperature and start the BD celebration NOW>......
Thanks to everyone who checked on us with the Floods - we are very very grateful we did not have any water in our house and are safe and dry.....

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

Oh the helpers are so cute! How ca anything be so cute... and I wish fall would come too. I am tired of being hot. What is that icord bracelet? Is it electronic or just a sparkly pretty thing??

Glad you thin me in a miner's hat is funny! I guess it was!

Christy said...

You're cracking me up with the icord jewelery! You *would* think of a way to make knitted jewelery :) and yes..."longingly" is a real word!
We will definitely have some knitting time and work on those double pointed needles when you get down here!