Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another Felted Bag


I'm ready for winter now! I finished my Black and Grey felted bag today. I'm not even sure what I'll use it for but everyone knows I'm the Bag Lady!! I was so proud of learning how to do the I cord for the handles. I also did a LOT of painting today - all cigar boxes and now they have to dry about a week. And I made homemade chicken salad with tomato, onion, feta cheese and black olive salad which was so good. Now, I've got so much to do tomorrow I'll be crazy! Pack for Columbus and Florida - bath the babies - run some more errands - load the van - then drive to Columbus tomorrow night! I will need friday to rest for the weekend! I'm also glad to post that my mother's cataract surgery went fine and she says she can see very well. She's already back to house work and cooking! We are looking forward to seeing all the family in FL but NOT looking forward to the weather. Oh well, it's hot everywhere this time of year. Good night - got too much to do!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Very nice!

Cliff Cole & Debbie Basora said...

Aren't we busy girls. Hve fun in FL. You are getting to be quite the little knitter. Not my bag (no pun intended) HA

60ish and Glad said...

So glad your mom is doing well. And that bag - OH MY GOODNESS it is absolutely great!!! I am SO jealous of your talent...Darn you and Christy! (Okay scratch that - I can't knit, crochet, paint or darn).