Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ouch

Could this be who I got my cold from???? Love ya, Grayson!
I'm trying to get back to posting..........Had a great New Year's Eve, Got a really bad cold, (Grayson, I kissed you at Beluga!!!!) worked in Columbus this weekend, 3 of us had colds, computer crashed, got a new laptop on Sunday - took it back on Monday and got another one - it was a bad disc of Vista - got a new disc of Vista - transferring all my stuff from the other computer now.....did I mention I have a bad cold?........We're supposed to be getting maybe 5 inches of rain (this is a very good thing) - it's pouring right now and sounds lovely. The computer is nice but it's not one of the little ones - Kenny says I'll be old to read the screen! I think he may be right - I just love those Mini's! I've got to get OFF this computer and go to bed with my puppies! Oh, they need a bath too.....but I cleaned out kitchen cabinets today (while Kenny took the first computer back) and did laundry....I'll catch up in March!!!!! Happy New Year to All.....

1 comment:

Christy said...

Busy, busy little serial laptop killer!
Love that scarf on Grayson :)