Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finally - Below 100 Degrees


It's still hot and muggy but at least it's been raining and in the 80's. I love to watch the rain and pretend it's a cold 40 degrees with a chance of snow! Of course, when I had to go to the grocery store it was pouring and very humid! But I made homemade soup anyway to continue the pretending of winter. I read yesterday we are suposed to have a colder than normal winter and I can't wait. And I hope and hope for snow this year. I want to run in the snow with Matilda and Tatiana and fall down and make snow angels. Of course, I'll have to be able to raise my arm by then! Just last week I thought OK my shoulder is healing and then today it has hurt all day. Maybe it's the rain but I doubt it. I painted a little yesterday on some cigar boxes and that is probably what did it. I go back to physical therapy tomorrow but I'm not telling that I painted! Kenny and I are so looking forward to our vacation starting September 23rd. We're going to Myrtle Beach and have a condo for 7 blissfull nights! I don't we are going to do anything at all except sleep and eat and sit on the balcony and watch the sea! OK, let's go back to winter! I'm looking forward to turning the fireplace on, wearing coats and hats and putting cute little sweaters on Matilda and Tatiana! So, that's all I have to say today - WINTER......

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Hi-- Stumbled on your blog while doing that "next blog" thing right before shutting down for the night, and read all your posts! I hope your shoulder is better, and your babies are adorable (I have, among others, a Pom, so I do love the little ones). We are somewhat close since I am in north Florida right under the GA border--and yes, it is hot, hot, hot!!!

Take care--
Peggy

Christy said...

Awwwww....winter. That has become a foreign concept to me this far south. But I still pretend too :) I'll make pretend snow angels with you and the girls...Emma would probably like to also!