Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sometimes ya gotta do what you have to do!

Tatiana and Matilda Mae


I know I'm not suposed to use my arm but Tatiana and Matilda Mae really needed a bath! And more than that, I needed to "Do my ROOTS"!! I got it all done and hopefully did no damage to my arm. One thing I treasure in life is bathing my dogs. So many send their babies to groomers and I know it's a lot less trouble but for me it is such a great bonding time. Sure, I never really have time to do it but when you pull the brush thru that beautiful hair, put their little bows in, tell them how pretty they are you get that special look in their eyes. We brush and kiss and brush and kiss - but no kisses when you trim the nails! That was pretty much my day and packing for Columbus. We are still breaking heat records in Atlanta and it's suposed to be worse tomorrow. At least we will leave for Columbus after dark and cooler. My garden is pretty much gone with the heat and my flowers - well, they are little sticks now! I did bring my Lemon Balm plant inside to save it and I just love the smell. So here are my darlings after their bath and I didn't take a picture of my roots!!!




Best of My Day: The smell of clean puppies!






1 comment: