Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cool Rainy Day

It rained and was very cool today - and I just could NOT get going - I'm exhausted again. My art class last night was great and I always feel good when I finish a painting. But I push myself to go on Monday's because of the weekends. We had a late day in Columbus because our partners, Mel and George were here from Germany and we only had the one day with them. It was so nice to have a long lunch and visit. We hope to go to Germany before they come home - maybe next year. So I hung out in bed on the computer and knitted some too. I'm starting my first small blanket. I wanted a "spring" lapghan so it's a fern green - not a great yarn but it was on sale and I didn't want to spend too much in case it turn out bad. But right now Im loving the pattern! I'm worried about my Mother right now. It seems the real "Grief" is setting in and she's having a very hard time. There's just so much to do at first and it seems to take forever. It's been 5 months since Daddy has passed and it's still going on. AND Daddy had taken care of almost everything he could think of but companies just take forever. I swear I don't know how most people do this. Without Kenny I don't think she could handle it which is sad because of all the bullshit people put you through. She needs to get away and come down here but she still won't leave the 3 cats. And she gets very snippy with me if suggest that they will be alright. I cried going to art yesterday and almost turned around but I'm glad I pushed through it and went anyway. I miss my Daddy so much because he could handle Mother when I could not. I have to have patience with her and sometimes it's just hard. I love her so much and it hurts me to see her hurt. I can't begin to imagine what it feels like to all of sudden some one you have spent 65 years with not being there everyday. She even said you don't know what it's like to be alone in a house day after day and she's right. Your mate may get on your nerves but can you imagine it without them? I can't - and don't want to know either. Oh Boy, here come the tears again but I guess that's a way to deal too. God, please tell my Daddy I love him..

No comments: