Thursday, April 15, 2010

Back on Track

Lady Bug - 3 months old
Of course, the "Track" is a fast one. After one day at home, I have to pack again for the weekend in Columbus! We're just trying to get our laundry done right now and get ready to go. The weather is just so beautiful and I really hope we have a LONG Spring! I'm sure Summer is just waiting to hit us with a heat wave so we'll enjoy every moment right now. As I said our trip to Florida was stressful and busy but out of all that the great news is Mom T does not have to have Chemo and she is on her way to recovery - Thank the Lord! We also had a "hectic" but nice visit with my Mother the last two days. It's still so very hard to go home without Daddy being there and I went to the shed to get something and what broke me this time was the gardening tools. They were just where he left them and seem to be waiting on him to plant his garden. I'm getting some of my planting done now so hopefully he'll watch over my little garden from heaven. My cousin gave me tomato and pepper plants and I'm going to wait ONE more week to plant - I'm still bringing everything in at night right now. Like I said I HAVE seen snow in April in Atlanta! So, it's off to Columbus to perform at Belloo's this weekend - it was a wild one last weekend at Beluga and we had a blast. I can't believe I'm still saying this after all these years but I know at some time there will be a "Last Cabaret" so I'm going to enjoying every moment on stage right now. Kenny is getting the taxes done to send tomorrow and believe me we're going to celebrate - not getting money back - just him getting them all done - and a bunch of other people's too. It's always so hard on him and he's a buger until it's over! We brought back wonderful book shelf that Daddy built for his office. It's still in the van right now and it will have to stand in my dining room until he can clear out space in his office but it will look so very nice. I just hope it won't sit here all summer - he's got to clean out that office! I have to share a picture with you - my cousin got a new puppy and she's sooooo cute and gives lots and lots of kisses. It really makes you want a puppy really bad - no no no no - I would have 100 puppies if I could! Hopefully I'll even take some more pictures to post but at least I'm back writing on my Blog. So see ya soon!!!! Oh, I'm so proud - I finally learned how to knot on circular needles and even learned the Magic Loop - Christy will understand this and I'm loving it. Just knitting away and hope to get in my art studio again real soon!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so glad the magic loop works for you. By the way, I knitted you a little red hat to thank you for letting us use your house. Only, I dropped a stitch late at night when we were there so I didn't get it finished. Now, it's sitting around and waiting to get mailed :( I'm sure that you've already made so many, but rest assured, when I knitted you the cap, you hadn't made many at all!

60ish and Glad said...

Puppy is sooo cute. Name?