Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Maggie and her Daa

Maggie and Daa

This is a very special commission of Maggie and her Daa (that's what she calls him). I have painted Maggie before with Adam - the Yorkie. Debi, her Mom has been a close friend of mine for years and of course, we love Yorkie's. We got Chloe and her Mellie at the same time and now with both of them gone to the "Rainbow Bridge" we have more Yorkie babies to love and love. I'll be delivering this painting in 2 weeks to Florida when we go back to see Kenny's Mom so I can't wait to see them. Bob (Daa) is very sick right now so we all hope in the future Maggie (age 3) will be able to treasure this painting......

3 comments:

Christy said...

Precious :)

Cliff Cole & Debbie Basora said...

You capture the moment so well. As soon as I saw the picture I wondered what they were doing. Now that is an artist when you tell a story that leaves the viewer wondering

60ish and Glad said...

Bring some painting gear...when yu come. Emma is feeling the mood! Our art instructor on campus might work with her this summer. I would love for you to come to campus and meet him....Your work is so moving...I am so proudn of you!