Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend in Columbus








We had a great weekend in Columbus - very busy and great crowds! And boy I was ready to go back to work. It was cold so Tatiana and Matilda got to wear their "Mellie" sweaters. Deb had sent us all of her sweaters (because she now has little boys) and looked so cute. Kenny also is trying to get a Head Shot of me and Dehra but we need a better background. We'll take some more on New Year's Eve when we are all dressed up. I going to my last Art classs tonight and I've got to go get shrimp and make cocktail sauce for our party. We are home now thru Christmas and I'm so glad to be able to enjoy our tree and our home. Gotta get going but I could stay in bed a while!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

The girls look so cute in their sweaters :)

Cliff Cole & Debbie Basora said...

The first picture of you'all is great. I love your hair!

60ish and Glad said...

So glad you had a great weekend. The sweaters are so cute. We haven't needed ours in a while.