Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finally Thanksgiving Pictures


Turkey Dinner!!!!

Who wants Turkey - all SIX Dogs - that's who - hurry Kenny!


Kenny and Mom in the Kitchen



Nana, Uncle Kenny, Emma and Andrew (Ebbie to the left)!!!




The Right Tree.....





I ALWAYS want a Bigger Tree!!! Ha - The look says it all...



It's a wonderful tree after all!!!



With all the excitement and worry over Dad T. this week I have just now gotten a chance to look at all the Thanksgiving Photos. We did have a wonderful day and then on friday we got the Christmas Tree and the kids got to help decorate it. All in All it was a wonderful time with Kenny's family.

2 comments:

Christy said...

We had a wonderful time too.

60ish and Glad said...

Gotta tell you that photo with Ebbie in it is so funny. I laugh and laugh everytime I see it. She is just - there- thinking "It's all about me!!"