Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Luncheon

Santa Baby Hurry down the Chimney tonight!
And I want a diamond ring and a monkey! (I've always asked for a Monkey)

Me and Arthur
What a nice gig today - even though it was REALLY early for me....Arthur and I played at the Overlook Office Building in Vinings today for their Luncheon with Santa. My friend Leah got me the gig and it was great to have it right now. I got to sing all Christmas songs which I love. I got up so early and by the time I got back home I had to take a nap - you know I'm NO good on NO sleep. And it's so HOT here in Atlanta. We have the fans on and the doors open with all the Christmas lights on - this is weird but what is more weird is Ricky called from Las Vegas and it's snowing like crazy out there....Man, this is all backward. It is supposed to drop back down to "December" weather on Sunday - I sure hope so - don't want it to be hot on Christmas. I had enough of those in Vegas. Dad is still in the hospital in Florida and they are running more test but it looks like he will have a pace maker put in so we are all just praying for him and Mom T. I can't believe it's almost Christmas but I'm ready for a day of rest and relaxation and family time!