Monday, August 11, 2008

Back Home

Home again from Columbus and it was so nice and cool last night. We ran the attic fan and I slept so good. I also had tons of tomatoes in my garden at last so it's tomato sandwiches for me this week! And Kenny wants to do some angel hair pasta with the cherry tomatoes - yum. We had such a good "music" weekend in Columbus. The band sounds awesome but it was slow (August and back to school)! At least the people there enjoyed it and responded great. I still need a vacation so bad so I'm back to the "search" for a place on the beach in October. I'm hoping also to paint this week and maybe take some photos of models too. I didn't get to paint at all last week so that is NOT going to happen this one. Of course, today I have unpack and do laundry so I might as well get started! Have a great one....

1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

Ugh! Back to school. My life is miserably busy right now - but the consolation is that Bill's is too. I look forward to Mid September.