Friday, May 14, 2010

Wine Bags (Christmas Spoiler Alert)







ooooh I love these and they will make great Christmas gifts - everyone likes a nice bottle of wine and they are perfect to give them in. I really like the felted one because it can be used as a container but boy it's boring! I'm not sure how many of thoses I'll make - I like doing the pattern one - I never thought I'd get to that point but I don't like the just knit knit knit! Maybe I'll make one up that is more interesting. I'm still working on my lapghan and it's very pretty - I just do it when I need to not pay attention! I was knitting on it last Sunday on the drive back from Columbus and I laid it down and Matilda promptly curled up on it so I guess we know who will claim this one! It's off to Beluga tonight and the "sequin" bra worn on the outside - watch out Madonna. I've got to get a picture of this! I've watered my garden and it's growing great right now. I have rested more this week that I have in MONTHS. I just made myself do it. I cleanned the deck and cooked and did laundry and stuff like that but nothing heavy. I need more it AWAY from home and Kenny is so exhausted he can hardly think straight. I sure hope we get a real vacation this year. Love ya all our family but that's NOT a vacation....Kenny and I and the babies need one all by ourself...Well, at least maybe for my 60th birthday! I'll be counting the days....

2 comments:

60ish and Glad said...

How in the world does your brain come up with so much? You and Christy. Bless ya sistah!

Christy said...

Cute, cute, cute :)