Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What a Beautiful Day!!





























I woke up to the biggest snowflakes coming down and the ground already covered! This is such a rare treat and it's beautiful....I could not help just sit and watch the snow and it lifted my spirits a bit. I made us a French Toast Brunch and then later Kenny and I and girled got all "Layered up" and went to play in the snow. Tatianna and Matilda love love love the snow. They would stay out there all day if we would let them. It's still snowing right now but will get warmer tomorrow and up to 70 by Sunday - like I said - such a treat....







3 comments:

Cliff Cole & Debbie Basora said...

It just looks cold to me girl but I am so happy that you and the family are enjoying it. It is nice here finally in the high 60's but i feel summer coming and will probably wish is was cold agina as I can feel how hot these wigs get. Oh well

Christy said...

What fun!

60ish and Glad said...

Brrrrr.... I am glad you can see snow as a gift! You are a my positive luv!