Monday, March 8, 2010

The Girls


I've been trying to get this shot for years.......Matilda will put her paw on Tatiana's head and it's so sweet. I finally sorta got one this weekend. I wish I could get their faces in it so I'll keep trying. She's been doing this since she was a puppy! We had a good weekend in Columbus and I think I'm finally over the sinus infection. My nose stills runs some but at least I kept my voice this weekend and I could hear better - hate those stopped up ears when you have to hear yourself in a moniter. I had a tough week thinking a lot about my Daddy. Lots of teary moments and some dreams. Kenny was right - it just hits you out of no where and it's very painful. We are starting to think about and planning our trip to Florida on the 21st. I've got to dig out some summer clothes because I know it will be hot! Would you believe we got home last night and there was still SNOW in our frount yard. I couldn't believe that after the weekend but it was there. But today all melted away - over 70 degrees and I just needed to get out so I cut down the monkey grass, cut back my lantana bushes and just piddled in the yard a bit. It felt pretty dang good too. Now it's rain for three days so I'll have to unpack tomorrow but I didn't waste this beautiful day inside!

1 comment:

Christy said...

So cute-love the photo :)
It hasn't been toooo hot, just around 70 for the highs. Maybe in a couple weeks it'll be warmer, but we've had an awfully cold winter for Florida!