Monday, January 21, 2008

More Snow!!!!!!

















Wow - more snow and we love it! Saturday morning around 10 am it started snowing really big flakes. Kenny put the car at the top of the hill and of course I woke up and never went back to sleep because I was lying in bed and watching it fall. It was beautiful quiet snow fall. I got up in the afternoon, found my snow boots and took Tatiana and Matilda Mae out in the back yard. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more - they both went crazy and ran all over the yard. I would throw snowballs and they chased them but couldn't find them - it was pretty funny. And they both had great big snowballs on their fur. I had to use the hairdryer to melt them off. We all had a great time. Then Billy tried to cancel our gig but we said we would come in with a "reduced" band - the weather people scare everyone telling them to stay in - the SOUTH - Duh! There was no ice or snow on the roads and we had a great crowd! Not a usual Saturday night but enough to certainly make it worthwhile and they stayed until the end. Now it's really cold - 19 degrees tonight so we're all cuddled up in bed and there is still snow on the ground. This is the first snow we've had in 4 years (the day we moved in this house!) and I hope we get some more - just please not on the weekends! So let it snow, let it snow, let it snow





The Best of my Weekend: Playing in the snow with the babies!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love that happy little puppy face :) That snow looks so pretty.