Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Finally a Painting Day

I hate painting grapes but here we go again!!!

"Bird Bath"

Not sure what to do with this one!!! The bird looks funny.



The Beginning of another one of Lauren









Not finished with this one but loving it!








It was really cold but Kenny put a little heater in my studio for me and off I go - to paint! It's been too long and I'm getting back into the swing of things. I'm doing smaller paintings right now for the learning experience and enjoyng it a lot. Some of the paintings are not my "usual" but like I said I'm trying to "learn" more right now. I will be glad when the art group starts back with Shane and I'll work on my "large" paintings then. Kenny and the boys left for Columbus last night and I'm going down on Thursday (not to work but going to the Springer Play House to see "To Kill a Mockingbird") then work friday and saturday night. Got errands to do today and pack. Looks like we are going from Winter back to Spring over the weekend so that means packing two kinds of clothes - yuk. I need Winter a little longer and perhaps some more snow! The girls say yeah to that. So, I'm off today to get things done......





Best of My Day - Painting in the studio with Tatiana and Matilda right there with Mommy.

1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

Wow! I canot believe how much you have done. I guess I favor the pears. Maybe because I love eating them lately.