Friday, August 27, 2010

Thursday Already?????

My Felted Fall Bag....with a Pocket!
Blue Ridge Mountains

12 x 16 Oil on Canvas

Wow - it's time to pack up again and go to Columbus for the weekend. I hope the next 4 weeks goes this fast so we can go on vacation but I know the last couple of weeks will be torture before we can leave! Plus, it's still wayyyyy to hot. Still hitting 90 most days and we did have a great shower today which the temp dropped a little but then got steamy again. Where are the hurricanes??? That always cools things down in Ga - not that I really want any bad ones to hit anywhere but cool rain sures sounds nice. I found a real treasure this week at Goodwill or as we say in Atlanta "Gootwill" - The Fall Fashion reports that English Riding Boots are big this year and I've been looking at them on line knowing I can't afford them. BINGO........Goodwill -Brand New - My Size - Black Leather - $6.60..........whoopee - you KNOW I'm going to wear them on stage this weekend and sing Tower of Power - Don't change horses in the Middle of the Stream .....I finished the Blue Ridge Mountain painting last week from the picture I took from our Balconey at the Pisguah Inn on our 22 anniversary. I decided that Kenny should have this one so he can look up from his stressful days and remember the cool peaceful mountains and so it is. It's not a real good photo I'll probably try and take another one later but just looking at it makes me feel better. My Daddy would love it! We did get Kenny a new printer/scanner, fax today so at least I can scan stuff now too. So, packing up my Boots and off for another journey this weekend at Belloo's - hope it's as good as last week. We were exhausted but what a night saturday was......Night Night .........



My Moment Today - Holding Tatiana in the storm and kissing head little head saying Mommy is right here with you.......

4 comments:

60ish and Glad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
60ish and Glad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
60ish and Glad said...

Hey sissy! Love the landscape paintings....I guess I love natural things. AND the purse. It's been cool here..in the upper 80's I am about ready to get out my pretty black and gray purse.

Cliff Cole & Debbie Basora said...

I love the felted bag with the concho, it's very western looking.