Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Getting There


At least it's 7:39 pm and I am sitting on the deck - it's ONLY 81 degrees - still WAY too hot for me but bearable. I just did my nails and it's nice to sit on the deck again. I'll just be glad when I can have a fire in my chimnea WHILE sitting on the cool deck. I really need to go cut the grass and if it stays light enough I will after my nails dry! Finished a couple of knitting projects and have a couple of birthdays I need to knit for. I'm going to knit my first men's scarf - for a friend in Columbus - and hope it turns out. Men are too hard to knit for. I love the arm warmers that match my hat and vest. Can't wait to wear all this stuff. We got thAdd Imagee Belloo's commercial up on you tube and now I have an account! I need to find the babies snow video - it's somewhere on the other computer and I can't find it. For anyone who didn't see the page go to youtube.com and type in claibornescorner - the commercial and me messing around with a song is on there. It's fun. We're going to have to re-shoot because of the sound (bummer) but Spiro worked magic on the camera except I look so old! Wait I am old - 28 more days until the big 60.....and we'll be at the cabin hopefully with sweatsuits on and a fire. I think I will go cut grass now then cast on the scarf!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Men really *are* hard to knit for :)
Hope you get a cool spell soon...