Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our wonderfull 22nd Anniversary on the Blue Ridge Parkway

Morning Coffee
The Lodge and our Room

Yum chocolate cake from Granny


Happy Anniversary to us!



My Wedding Dress 22 years later....

Ahhhhhh , Relax

The Mountain Laurel

Daddy's Rainbow

View from our Room

The Pisgah Inn - Daddy's favorite and ours. Mother treated us to one night (and kept the babies) to this beautiful magical place. The temp was low 60's/50's and slept with the windows open. It was so peaceful a great place to "re-charge" - just needed about 4 days of it...

3 comments:

Christy said...

It looks so beautiful! I wanna go! Glad you had a quick moment to pause and refresh :)

60ish and Glad said...

Great photos. What a lovely place to be. I would like to do that someday...I think Bill would go stir crazy but we should try it once.

I don't think Kenny every changes from his three expressions. But I like them all! :)

Cliff Cole & Debbie Basora said...

Happy Anniversery. Love you both...it looks so wonderful