Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Long Time

Our Partners at Belloo's and Dear Dear Friends, Mel and George...
I know I know it's been a really long time! I just got busy and then I forget to post and then it was Halloween - wow - now it's almost Thanksgiving! We had a nice Halloween - worked at Beluga and I wore the same ole thing so I'm not going to post any silly pictures. I did go to SC last week and spent a couple of nights at home. Daddy is declining faster and faster and I honestly don't think he will leave the house any more except to go to the doctor. He stays in bed a lot and sleeps. This is very hard on my mother and it's hard for me to watch. At this point I am just grateful for everyday I have with Daddy here on this earth. We were back in Columbus this past weekend and had a good time and a bittersweet party on Saturday for Mel and George. I'm so excited for them but will miss them terribly. They are moving to Germany for 5 years and that is a great thing. I said can't you get Kenny a job??? That is one thing on my "bucket list" I have not acheived yet - living in Europe for a while. Now we hope to plan a trip over there to see them. Next year is the plan and I have that to look forward to. I DID finish my Christmas Card Painting tonight but I'm not going to post it yet. (It's just too early!) Let's get to Thanksgiving first. I'm already hearing Christmas music on the ads on TV and I'm just not ready. And I'm so tired tonight I was hoping for a day off tomorrow but I think I have too much to do. Hurricane Ida is on her way - we are suposed to have heave rain all day and I would love to sit in from a fire and knit. I do plan on going to the store and making a nice pot of soup. And at least tomorrow night I will take a little down time. My legs and feet are hurting so bad - stood up at our art group and we all painted up 11 pm! Then a 45 minute drive home. So now, I'm so ready for sleep (well, read first then sleep). I need to get back on track and do my posts more often!!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

You sound tired. Get some rest!!
Love you <3

60ish and Glad said...

See you have the same problem - life gets so busy you just cannot blog!!! We are praying for your Daddy that the Lord will give him peace and rest as he knows the truth about what life holds for him now. Your mom too. I am proud of you and your loving care for your parents. You are one of the most giving persons I know.

60ish and Glad said...

See you have the same problem - life gets so busy you just cannot blog!!! We are praying for your Daddy that the Lord will give him peace and rest as he knows the truth about what life holds for him now. Your mom too. I am proud of you and your loving care for your parents. You are one of the most giving persons I know.