Friday, January 21, 2011

The Chopstix Piano Bar

"The Band"
Me and the "Moms" at Chopstix

Oh lord, that "split" in the dress!!


Still dancing on top of Baby Grands at 60!!



I'm really enjoying doing the piano bar at Chopstix on Wednesday's even though it meses up my "middle of the week". I'm getting to sing the torch songs and swing tunes that I love and still enjoy the weekend "madness" of R & B and Rock. We have a guy that takes a lot of pictures there and he's pretty good - just wish he that lens that makes you look very slender!! HA HA....so here are a few pictures. I love the Black and White one of the band with Pat Juneau in it from Vegas. We had a great time. In the photo s Larry Jackson, Sax - Arthur Turner - Piano - Pat Juneau - Guitar - me and Kenny - Drums.....

1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

I am sorry I have been in absentia for so long. I do love to see what is going on. You are amazing at 60 my sissy!