Thursday, July 12, 2012

"Girl Talk and Martini's
20 x 24
Oil on Canvas
After ignoring my blog (mostly) because of Face Book I have decided to return and blog about my Art and Painting.  After too many years to count I have "semi" retired from the music industry.  At least retiring from gigging every weekend.  Now nearing the great ole age of 62 I can concentrate more on Painting, my Passion!  I did just finish this painting of one of the last gigs.  Krissa and I were going on for our first show and we had bought matching dresses. We took this picture with my camera and it just stuck me that here we were two girls just talking over Martini's.  Actually, we both drink Scotch but the martini glasses looked better in a painting!  This is a 20 x 24 Oil on Canvas and I will have glichee's and prints available soon. 

No comments: