Wednesday, January 19, 2011





























I supose I should keep this blog going just so I'll have a record of things but sometimes I just get too busy to write it. I think I'll try again this year! Mostly I think it will be pictures because it is fun to go back and look at the past sometimes. Let's see - Christmas - home - stomach virus YUK - snow - YEAH - kinda a blur.....New Year's Eve - great at Belloo's and our 5 year anniversary..... Missing my Daddy on January 14th - (his 98th) birthday) and SNOW again - this time got snowed in for 5 glorious days. It was needed too as we are giging more than ever right now. We cooked, ate, and slept just about the whole week and I could use another snow storm thank you very much!!!! Now on to the pictures.....







1 comment:

Christy said...

Mmmm. Snowstorms sound so wonderful for those reasons - being stuck at home sounds really good to me right now.