Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where was I




Oh yeah, posting pictures of the last 2 months! Anyway, it was a great 60th Birthday and even better vacation. Our little cabin in the woods was just what we needed. The stream and the firepit was wonderful and we sure enjoyed our campfires. Having mother come for a couple of days was great too. Let's see, after that we shot another video at Belloo's - hope to have that edited soon - and had a great Halloween weekend too. Right now I have NO voice - did three nights in a row and just hope I'll be alright by Friday. After Kenny and I voted today (and our candidates won in GA) we had a nice Mexcian Lunch and then I came back and decided since it was the first really cool and cloudy day and the fact I'm so tired, I lit the fireplace for the first time this season, got on the couch and knitted. I made a lovely scarf and hat with the yarn I bought for my birthday - in a real yarn shop! It's a big difference than knitting with Michael's yarn! I didn't have too much of it but it was nice. I'm trying to be very very quiet and get my voice back. And I do hope I can get back in the habit of blogging. I do miss it and it's nice to go back sometimes and see what you were doing. Hope I haven't lost my few "follower's" so I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hooray for fires and knitting! I'm so glad you've had the chance to knit with some nice yarn. It really does make all the difference.

60ish and Glad said...

Bet you are starting to love the weather. I am sitting by the window at the hospital wishing I had brought a scarf and hat!!!

Cliff Cole & Debbie Basora said...

I had almost given up on your blog and you know you are my inspiration for starting a blog so I need you to continue!! Plus I love having that little window into my good friends life. Love the photo of you and Kenny.