Monday, June 14, 2010

Turning the Corner

For the first time in three very long weeks Kenny says he thinks he's turning the corner on this bacteria thing. We did get thru the weekend at Beluga and although hard on him it was good. He's still taking anti-biotics for another 10 days and eating very bland right now. It was a bad bad bug and I'm glad he's getting over it. Plus, I am exhausted in every way right now and would love to have a couple of days somewhere in a cool hotel room with room service!!! My Garden is growing and I love that - I'll be making my first run of pickles tomorrow with my cucumbers and I just can't wait for the tomato's to get ripe. I was watering last week and have decided that my Daddy just reached down from heaven and stuck his "Green Thumb" in my garden this year - Thanks Daddy! Oh God, how I miss him - just knowing that he was always here.

No comments: