Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wonderful Visit

We are home after a 2 day visit in SC with Mother and Daddy. It was a nice one and Daddy sorta seemed stronger but not really. When we got there he was sitting up, dressed in his pants and black shirt and said I want to go to Cracker Barrell! He looked good and talked to me and Kenny a bit. He wore himself out pretty quickly though. Of course, we didn't go to Cracker Barrell - I wish he were strong enough because we would certainly take him. He's in a routine now, eating very little, and sleeping a lot. He stills wants his "Happy Hour" with his 2 glasses of wine - hey, give the 97 year old man anything he damn well wants! We stayed with him and let Mother have some time out by herself which she really needed. She went to the bank and the grocery store for a while (man, she bought a lot of groceries!) but it did her good. This is the first time she's been anywhere since his heart attack on Nov 18th. I did get to surprise my cousin Karen with her painting and of course, we both cried! She was very surprised and I'm so glad to have done this for her. Kenny and I did get out for a bit one evening and did a little Christmas Shopping - mother had given us money to pick out a couple of things so we did get that done which is a relief! It was very very hard to leave again but we'll be going back for Christmas if not sooner. Again, I'm just so grateful for every moment I have with my Daddy and I love him so very much. It's cold and raining in ATL (I love it) and we are going to stay home today and do some cleaning, and wrapping and just enjoying being together with Tatiana and Matilda Mae and each other......

5 comments:

Cliff Cole & Debbie Basora said...

I am so glad things are going well for your Dad and glad you got to spend some time with your family. Love ya

60ish and Glad said...

What! You gave it to her already!!! You never can wait for surprises.....I bet she DID cry! Love to your Mom. I think now about the troubles of last year. Driving to your house about now to meet you in the middle.

Christy said...

Hugs & kisses. Keep truckin' :)

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://hinizihazu.lookseekpages.com/kolaci.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://xokemutubo.kogaryu.com/xyjupon.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money