Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Monday Night Art Class

Very very productive night at Art. I'm working on a nice painting of Lauren - a nude back looking at her reflection in an antique mirror. I love working with the muscles but I'm not finished yet so no photo. On the home front, they finally sent two guys back today to put up the new french door, screens and the front storm door. Most went well except the storm door. I got this call from Kenny saying it was the wrong door - I said well, I picked it out and the guy at Home Depot said it was the same door. Well, the guy put it on upside down! Now the retractable screen is in the bottom. Needless to say Kenny will call Lee in the morning and we may have to have a new door - he scratched it too. But we are almost done except for the attic fan which he said would have to be next week. I really wonder why all this stuft takes so long and why people won't finish one job before they start another one!! That drives me crazy. Kenny and I did get the clean blinds back up tonight and I have fresh air coming through my bedroom windows - yeah - I have wanted for the 4 years we have been here! So I'm going to enjoy all this before it gets too hot! We had a great weekend at Beluga and will be there again this weekend. And on Sunday it's home to SC for Mother's Day!

Best of My Day: Painting

1 comment:

60ish and Glad said...

Wonder what we are doing for Mother's Day?? And wonder even more if I will ever get my fence painted!